Sunday, March 6, 2016

We See Dimly

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinth 13:11-13 NRSV


What a glorious day it will be when we shall see the Lord face to face. But, for now we have faith, hope and love as we wait for the day when the shadow is gone; the shroud is removed and the fog is lifted so that we will see His full glory as we stand before Him.

No matter how dimly we might see now; it is better than not seeing or knowing Him at all. May God open our eyes that we might see and know Him more clearly each and every day.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: