Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Revelation 1:4-8 Believe or Not; Every Eye Will See

Revelation 1:4-8 NIV
Every Eye Shall See
Every eye will see him. I was recently told (again) by someone I know and care about that they do not believe like I do. I was told, "When you're dead you're dead. There is nothing more." It is heartbreaking to hear someone that has been taught the truth; deny Jesus the Christ.

He is "the One who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." (vs 8) It does not matter whether one believes or not. The day will come when every eye will see him; every knee will bow; even those who pierced him; even those who denied him.

Be careful with your words. Do not deny the one who died for you. Jesus said, "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." (Matt 10:33 KJV)

He is, he was, and he will come again. He is the Almighty God who created you and would save you from yourself.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: