Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Rev 15 Seven Bowls of Wrath

Revelation 15 NIV
Now that's a novel idea: God's wrath. It seems to me that many who say they believe; but, lift up other false god's (priorities) and do not actually worship God have kind of discounted God's wrath.

I know that I am accepted by many as long as I say and do everything to please others. But, when I speak a truth that does not condone worshipping other gods, I am not at all accepted by many. If a word of truth that comes from God through me or others who proclaim His Word is not accepted, then how much less is He accepted as He is? God is not to be mocked. He is more than a benevolent spirit. He is who He is and He will do justice. Justice includes judgment. It includes His wrath as well as His mercy.

John's vision of seven angels about to pour out seven bowls filled with the plagues of God's wrath upon the earth reminds us that those who do not worship Him will endure His wrath even while those who have been victorious through the blood of Christ will praise His Holy Name.

God have mercy upon us.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: