Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jeremiah 32 - God Calls Us Out Of The Wilderness To Come Home

The LORD promises to call His people home.  I am sitting in a Day's Inn. It has taken me about thirty minutes to log on to wifi. The last three days of blogs were done in advance. For the last three days I have had no wifi and the phone connection was pretty sporadic. We were camping in the wilderness of the Black Hills at Custer National Park, SD. Very beautiful place. It was bike week... Not a good time to head to southern South Dakota for relaxation.

The LORD promises to call His people home. I am ready to go home. He has given me a beautiful and peaceful place to exist on earth. I will try to avoid leaving that place. As I told many of you before I left, I consider vacations more work than work. South Dakota is beautiful, but as "Dorothy" from Kansas said, "There's no place like home." Until the LORD calls me home, I am happy to live in the wilderness He has allotted me.

God's Peace - Pr. J

P.S. I will try to post again tomorrow - depends where we are and how much time I have.

No comments: