Friday, August 23, 2013

Jeremiah 45 - Give Your Life To The LORD For Your Own Sake!

"And you, do you seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them; for I am going to bring disaster upon all flesh, says the Lord; but I will give you your life as a prize of war in every place to which you may go.” (Jer 45:5 NIV)

Most often, the prophets warn us about seeking false gods, of worshipping ourselves; but, at the same time we are reminded that if we follow in His way, we will be blessed. We will be given our lives! We will live and live abundantly for all eternity, in His presence, in His Kingdom! Thanks be to God!

I cannot even count the times I have warned others that they were falling off the path and heading for disaster. A majority of the time, I am not listened to. Once more my plea is that you would give your life to the LORD that it might go well with you in the land that He has given you, in the Kingdom, where His Son, our LORD and Savior, reigns.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: