Sunday, March 11, 2012

1 Samuel 23

Seems to me like Saul and David both spend an awful lot of their lives fighting or running or hiding. Just doesn't sound like real good stewardship of their time! Wish they'd get along already.

I am sorry that I'm late with the post today. I was with a group of people who were intent on enjoying life. No fighting... It was good. We spent the weekend at the best youth retreat I have ever attended. Thanks to Gloria Dei Lutheran, Tomah, WI for organizing it! It was awesome! For the first time ever we actually did mission at every break away rather than just talk about it. We made dresses for little girls in Haiti, heart pins for the Tomah Area Cancer Support Group to support area cancer patients, and book marks and hair ribbons to along with care packages to a bus ministry in Wilmer, Al. Plus - they spent hours in Worship with Peder Eide leading - not to mention hours in a waterpark as well. We had a great time! Hopefully, I will be back on track tomorrow morning with David saving Saul's life.

No comments: