Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Esther 6 - More Ego!

Haman's ego really busted him, now!  That gallows he put up for Mordecai doesn't look like it's going to be used.   Instead, Haman is going to make sure that Mordecai is honored.  This Jew is certainly going to be Haman's undoing.  All does not go well for thoe man who would persecute the people of God.  Playing games with God's people, I'm think is probably something we should all try to avoid.

I am going to try to do some manipulating of my own.  My granddaughter, Cassie, and I are leaving tomorrow to spend a few days kayaking and camping before school starts.  Here's the problem:  I've committed to reading one or two chapters and writing a blog daily so that those who are reading the Bible from cover to cover will not have any interruptions and there is no internet on Lake Superior!  So I will write them in advance and try to schedule them so they don't show up 'till the day...

God's Peace - Pr. J



 

No comments: