Sunday, January 13, 2013

Psalm 92 - Sing Praises All Day Long

These psalms just seem to run together.  One enhancing what was said the day before and will be said tomorrow.  So "ditto" yesterday's blog...

So, give thanks to the LORD for He is good.  He blesses those love Him. He makes us glad by the works of His hands.  We praise Him morning, noon, and night.  I use to sing God's praises a lot.  It didn't matter where I was.  If I felt like singing a hymn, I sang. But, not everyone appreciates my singing, so now it sounds more like I'm mumbling under my breath. I'm thinking it's probably foolish of me to let what others think of my singing, stop me from singing.  It is time to start singing, again.  I do not care who smiles at me like I'm someone to be pitied.  I do not care who thinks I'm embarrassing myself or them.  The LORD is good and it is good for us to proclaim His love in the morning and His faithfulness at night! There is never a time that we cannot sing His praises.

Let the wicked shake their heads in dismay at those who praise the LORD.  They will perish in their lack of understanding. But, let all God's people praise Him and declare His glorious deeds!

God's Peace - Pr. J 

P.S. It is Sunday morning.  See you all at Worship where we can sing His praises together!

No comments: