Sunday, February 24, 2013

Psalm 134 - By Night

"Praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord
who minister by night in the house of the Lord.
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary
and praise the Lord.
May the Lord bless you from Zion,
he who is the Maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 134 NIV
 
A short, but wonderful message in the psalm this morning:  "Praise the LORD, all you servants of the LORD!"  It's short enough to post the whole psalm.

It seems I have been ministering by night lately or maybe God has been ministering to me.  For some reason 2 a.m. (sometimes as late as 3 a.m.) seems to be the time to wake up and start talking to God - talking and listening.  I'm not sure what that is all about, but all I can do is go with it because sleep is far from me. "Praise the LORD!" Praise Him for this quiet time with Him.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: