Sunday, February 28, 2016

In God We Trust!

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O my God, in you I trust;
    do not let me be put to shame;
    do not let my enemies exult over me.
Psalm 25:1-2

When I was young, I trusted everyone. As I grew older, I learned many hard lessons and trusted no one. As I grew even older, I learned to put my trust in the Lord. I learned to trust Christ working in and through others. I know that wherever I am or whatever the Lord is calling me to do, He is with me and for me.

Do not be afraid to step out in faith. It does us no good to worry about what the world around us thinks of us. It does not even matter if the world around us hates us. The Lord does not. He calls you to love and serve Him as well as all of His children. Trust Him!

Let us lift up our souls to the Lord and trust in Him before all others. In this we can live with the peace of heart that surpasses all understanding.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: