Friday, February 5, 2016

Make Joyful Noises

"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth.
    Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come into his presence with singing."
Psalm 100:1

I enjoy listening to and watching school bands. Teens are so full of enthusiasm when they come together as a group to make music. Music has the ability to affect our moods; our emotions. Some music can bring us way down. Some can bring us up when we are down. Personally, I like things quiet so that I can hear things that are actually going on around me. I do not relish the idea of shutting out the sounds of God's creation nor the possibility of hearing His voice. But, if there is to be noise, let it be joyful; sounds that will gladden the heart.

Let the noises be joyful sounds of praise as we live in the presence of the Lord of all the earth.

God's Peace - Pr. J

No comments: