Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ezekiel 35 - Live Life Not Drama

Today we hear that Israel's enemy, Edom, will fall. Edom has not only come against God's people, but God, as well. They will fall for their sins.

It is a comforting thought to know that God will take care of our enemies. We do not have to.  We should, by all means, pray for our enemies for who knows if God has plans for them to be repent and be our brothers and sisters.

Not reacting to our enemies attacks on us is a hard thing to teach. At least once a week (usually more) I have to tell my grandchildren to let something or someone go; to leave them to God. He will take care of them as well as those who attack them. Why cause more problems for ourselves by reacting in a negative manner, which just begets more negativity and trouble. My grandchildren don't listen very well; therefore, I get to witness a long of teen-age drama!

Trust the LORD and live life (another thing I tell my grandchildren quite often). Live life in Christ and stay off of the path that leads you away from Him. Believe me, drama can quickly take your focus off your life in Christ.

Live life and live in God's peace - Pr. J

No comments: