Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Symbol of Hope

"When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” Gen 9:16

I haven't seen a rainbow in a few months. I am human. I get tired and weary at times. Every once in awhile, I would like to see a rainbow to remind me that God is with me; to remind me of His glory.  In Ezekiel's visions of God he saw the glory of God. "Like the bow in a cloud on a rainy day, such was the appearance of the splendor all around. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord."  Ezekiel 1:28

We have many dreary days; days when we just can't see the glory of God; days when there are no rainbows. There many be no rainbows today; but, we will always have the cross. In the cross there is always hope.

May God grant you eternal hope in the victory won for you on the cross, by Jesus Christ our Lord.

God's Peace - Pr. J
 

No comments: