Saturday, June 23, 2012

1 Chronicles 25

Ok... I'm stuck... what exactly does "prophesy with lyres, harps, and cymbals?  It's probably something real obvious in the lesson I'm reading, but I'm not getting it.  I woke up late - forgot to wind the alarm clock last night - rushed to the church and now I'm reading from a very small print Bible.  Therefore, I am having more than usual lack of focus.

Chapter 25 is about setting more apart for service.  Our service this morning is working a rummage sale - raising money so our youth can go to the youth retreat at 3 Bears Lodge in Warrens, WI next winter.  This afternoon our service will take place at Witz' Marina as we celebrate the Eve of St. John the Baptist around a bon-fire, with much prayers and singing. 

Have to busy!  Have a blessed day!

No comments: