Monday, October 19, 2015

Gift

Gifts
Yesterday, I was surprised with a gift of a corsage. It was an amazing gift. Darlene picked the flower from her own garden and made it for me. She said that she had heard on the radio that it was pastor appreciation month and wanted to do something to let me know that she appreciates me. I appreciate her; not just for the gift of the corsage; but, because she loves the Lord and she shows it in many ways. I see her often: at Worship; Bible studies, Women of the Word meetings, cleaning the church kitchen and every now and then in her own home. It warms my heart to know how much she loves the Lord and appreciates the sacrifice that he made on the cross so that all who believe in him might live eternally in the Kingdom that he has prepared for us.

May God help us to all appreciate the gift that He has given us in His Son and the gift He has given us in one another.

God's Peace - Pr. J

P.S. I have been most blessed to serve in Baraga County beside so many faithful stewards of God's gifts.

No comments: