Friday, November 9, 2012

Psalm 27 - Light and Salvation

"The LORD is my light and my salvation." (vs 1 NIV)

We all go through troubling times.  Where do we turn?  We turn to the LORD.  We seek His face, His presence.  We seek to dwell in the LORD's house. 

I know full well that the troubling times are the very reason that I am able to make this earthly journey and keep my sanity is because the LORD walks with me.  He leads me on a smooth path because of, not just in spite of, but, because of my enemies.

When times get rough, when there is no one on earth that one can turn to, God is there.  He will see us through.  He is the light that shines in the darkest of days and nights.  He is our salvation - our only salvation.

Seek the face of the LORD, that His perpetual light might shine up you.

God's Peace - Pr. J


 

No comments: